NOTHING GIVES YOUR MORE HOPE FOR A BETTER SCORE THAN A NEW PUTTER AND IF YOU'RE A FAN OF A BLADE, WE'VE ROUNDED UP THE TOP MALLET PUTTERS OF 2023.
Why would you want to play a mallet? Mallet putters are generally designed with a larger and more forgiving clubhead. This means that on mishits you won't be as punished as your typically would with a blade. This also means you have a better chance of holing that putt even if you don't hit the sweet spot. This can improve the consistency of your putting.
Mallets offer better weight distribution which means typically a much better MOI (moment of inertia). This means the clubhead is less likely to twist at the moment of impact and helps you maintain better control and accuracy.
Mallet putters typically also a much larger alignment aid on the clubhead. This can really help making sure you line up the center of the club with the center of your golf ball. This leads to a betting putt and more consistency.
ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K ROSSIE S
- Improves performance by reducing side spin on off-center hits, with a 303 stainless steel front section including the hoseland face. This is finish milled to the exact shape and weight, keeping the CG forward so putts stay closer to their line.
- Odyssey precisely positioned massive amounts of tungsten (>120 grams) behind the face in the toe and heel of the clubhead. They’ve moved CG forward for improved roll, while also increasing forgiveness in a standard size blade.
- Available in aluminum, steel and tungsten, these removable weights allow you to dial in your head weight to your exact preference.
- The most popular insert of all time is back with the original formulation, feel, sound, and performance.
- The newest generation of their proven multi-material Stroke Lab shaft features even better performance, shortening the steel section, and reducing weight by seven grams. It’s stiffer and more stable for improved consistency.
WILSON STAFF MODEL MT22
- PRECISION MILLING: Each Staff Model putter is 100% precision milled with exceptionally tight tolerances for superior consistency and roll.
- SOFT 304 STAINLESS STEEL: Milled from a solid block of ultra-soft 304 stainless steel to offer the perfect combination of stability and feel.
- PERFECT BALANCE: Performance-balanced weighting delivers ultimate swing control with unmatched feel.
CLEVELAND FRONTLINE ELITE ELEVADO (ALL IN)
- TUNGSTEN SOFT A combination of our proprietary Speed Optimized Face Technology for consistent distance on all strikes, plus tungsten material for a forward CG and straighter, more accurate putts.
- STROKE SPECIFIC DESIGNS All Frontline Elite Putters feature a grip, hosel, and alignment scheme designed specifically for either a slight arc or straight stroke type. Either simple or high-contrast lines are featured on each head, with our patented 2135 Technology featured on all mallets, for supreme performance that fits your stroke.
- CONSISTENT SWING FEEL Each model features adjustable sole weights as well as different built-in, counter balance weights. This harmonious weighting system gives every Putter an ideal, consistent swing feel, no matter the shaft length or head chosen.
TAYLORMADE SPIDER GTX
- The GTX shape Reassembles the past Spider shapes with True Path and a new extreme back weighting for forgiveness. Made from lightweight 6061 Aluminum, the 194 gram top allows more weight to transfer to the outside of the frame.
- Made from lightweight 6061 Aluminum, the 194 gram top allows more weight to transfer to the outside of the frame. The back weight ring is made of heavy STAINLESS_STEEL – 154 grams, that creates a deeper CG for less face rotation and enhanced stability.
- The back weight ring is made of heavy STAINLESS_STEEL – 154 grams, that creates a deeper CG for less face rotation and enhanced stability. The firmer co-molded insert, manufactured of black TPU urethane with silver aluminum beams at a 45° angle designed to improve topspin across the face.
- The firmer co-molded insert, manufactured of black TPU urethane with silver aluminum beams at a 45° angle designed to improve topspin across the face. The white space in the center of the putter helps frame the ball and creates a path to the hole..
- The white space in the center of the putter helps frame the ball and creates a path to the hole.