Top Blade Putters of 2023
Nothing gives your more hope for a better score than a new putter and if you're a fan of a blade, we've rounded up the top blade putters of 2023.
Why play a blade? Precision and control, mainly. Blade putters are generally designed with a smaller more traditional clubhead which offers you more precision and control of your putting stroke.
Blade putters tend to have a clubface that is thinner and flatter which can help you judge your distance and speed better. This also helps with creating a more consistent stroke. A lot of golfers prefer the look and feel of a blade and like to copy what professional golfers use, trying to emulate their style and technique.
A blade putter is not very forgiving on those mishits and requires a lot more skill and practice to use effectively.
CLEVELAND HB SOFT MILLED 1
WILSON STAFF MODEL BL22
- Wilson Staff Model Putter BL22
- PRECISION MILLING: Each Staff Model putter is 100% precision milled with exceptionally tight tolerances for superior consistency and roll.
- SOFT 304 STAINLESS STEEL: Milled from a solid block of ultra-soft 304 stainless steel to offer the perfect combination of stability and feel.
- PERFECT BALANCE: Performance-balanced weighting delivers ultimate swing control with unmatched feel.
TAYLORMADE TP HYDRO BLAST DEL MONTE
- 303 Stainless steel was destined for milling. The soft yet durable metal delivers superior feel and artisan aesthetics.
- Flowing lines with natural curvatures offer an exceptional look worthy of admiration at address and in your hand. If perfection were possible, it would be machine milled.
- Surlyn insert previously used on the Spider X makes its way into the TP Collection of blades. PureRoll insert features grooves at a downward 45° angle designed to optimize roll characteristics.
- TP sole weights will be unique to each stock length to hit a specific swing weight. 2.5g, 5g, 7.5g, 10g, 15g and 20g weights are available
COBRA KING 3D PRINTED GRANDSPORT 35
PXG BATTLE READY CLOSER
- PXG 100% MILLED PUTTER - The Battle Ready Closer Putter features a sleek, MOI boosting body construction with a wide blade-style putter design that delivers exceptional stability. A fully optimized face and defined bevels in the heel and toe help you lock in and close out on the green.
- MATERIAL - Aerospace grade aluminum body. High density tungsten.
- ALIGNMENT - Golf ball width cavity, geometry parallel to the face, and defined heel/toe bevels.
- NUMBER OF ADJUSTABLE WEIGHTS - 2 Sole Weights.
- PRECISION WEIGHTING TECHNOLOGY - The balance of a putter can be fine-tuned by changing the location of the weights. Based on the hosel selected, fine-tuning can alter the overall clubhead weight, as well as influence launch conditions.
*We may earn a commission if you click on the links an buy something